Sunday, November 9, 2014

Chocolate Chip and Pecan Cookies

I love cookies.. they are so versatile. All you need is a basic recipe and then you can choose what you want to go in them.
I am going to share my versatile recipe with you and you can choose what you want in yours

 Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies

Pre heat oven to 350
3/4 white sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
2 sticks room temperature butter
1 tbsp vanilla
2 1/4 c SELF RISING Flour
ANY treats you like  I am using pecans and chocolate chips
1 c chopped pecans
2 cups chocolate chips

In mixer....
Mix butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
Add eggs one at a time and beat until mixed
add vanilla
Add flour slowly and mix ONLY until combined.
I remove from mixer and add my treats by and mixing with a spatula.
Using tablespoon or small ice cream scoop.. place cookies on greased cookie sheet.
Bake 10-12 minutes until nice and brown.
Remove from pan and cool on rack.
WE do not let them cool, we eat them right out of the oven!!
Hope you love these as much as we do!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment