Thursday, August 10, 2017

Birthday Swap Box

I am running a swap group where we pick theme's and partners and we shop for each other/
This last swap was a Birthday Box swap where we send our partner things she would like for her birthday.....
                                                           Pretty Box
                                                          MMMMM, I love nuts and jerky.



                                                               I love beauty items.


                                                 Bath Bombs and smellies :)




                                                          That wallet is adorbs!


                                              What a cute trinket box.



                                                            How I love anchors and cruising stuff.



                                                          Perfect for my next vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment