Thursday, July 17, 2014

DAUGHTER OF HOPE-Book Review

I recently had the opportunity to read this book and give a review.... The book is Titled Daughter Of Hope and was written by Joanna Fay. This is the first book of a series.
Daughter of Hope is a fantasy, a introduction to what promises to be a wonderful series of novels. Joanna Fay created these supernatural characters that seem so real that it draws you in as soon as you start reading. While the characters in this book are supernatural, she makes them seem so real!!! There is family issues, love, hate, war everything in this story!! I love a good love triangle and OMG this book has one that will leave you thinking about having one yourself!!! I know this was book 1 and I am so hoping that the next one comes quickly because the end just leaves you wanting more and more and there is no more. I would recommend this book to anyone who loves a great story..#musapublishing I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment