Wednesday, July 16, 2014

ICE BALL MOLD Review

I think these are awesome.#sphereicemold I received these in the mail to try and I was so excited.
All you have to do is fill them with water or any liquid that will freeze up to the line and stick them in the freezer. Now it takes about 5 hours for them to freeze but it is worth it. They come out as sphere's and they are so cool looking. I made a bunch and I keep them in a bowl in the freezer so when I want a drink I can just run and grab one. They stay frozen for a long time and takes forever to melt. You could make these with juice or anything else you would like so when you are making a drink and the ice does start to melt it will flavor your drink and NOT water it down. I made some for the 4th of July so that I would have festive colored drinks to serve my guests!!
I would so recommend these to anyone looking for new ways to make thing awesome!! !I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment