Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Dr. Oz Green Coffee Bean Weight Loss Supplement



I received these Supplements in the mail and I was not sure at first if they would work.
You know how it is everyone is always advertising something that they claim is going to work.
Well I got out the scale and it says I weighed 194, WOW I thought that is a lot of weight.
If these pills work that would be great!!
They are pure Green Coffee Bean pills.
The instructions say to take 2 pills with a glass of water UP to 2 times day.
I decided to only take them once a day.


I took them for 17 days and I did not get on the scale because I did not want to be discouraged and stop taking them if they were not working and I did not want to take too many if they were working hoping for different results.
After 17 days I stepped on the scale and I was 4 pounds lighter!! WOW I thought, now it was not a large amount of weight loss but at least it was some.
I am going to continue to take these and hope for some great results.
#XiumWeightLoss I would recommend these because they are all natural.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment