Tuesday, June 17, 2014

HOME SCANNER-National Consumer Panel

National Consumer Panel
Nielsen Home Scanner

I am super exited.. After being on a waiting list for what seemed like Eternity I finally received my scanner in the via Fed Ex today.
I am so excited I have it plugged and am waiting for it to charge.

Basically what you do is scan all purchases that you and any other members of your household make during the week, even items that might not be brought home with you ( save the packaging) like vending machine and other "on the go purchases" and transmit those purchases with the prices and where you bought them at to the program.

Points are earned for each weekly transmission and can be redeemed for merchandise from their online catalog.
Each week you transmit your data you receive an entry into several exciting sweepstakes.

I am honored to be able to be a part of this program and will be posting more as I go along so you can all see how easy or hard it is :)  Wish me luck!!
If you are interested in being a part of the National Consumer Panel,  Please click the link below.. Now mind you there is a waiting list so get on now!! It depends on your zip code whether you get in or on a waiting list!!
NCP
Thanks for reading!!!

1 comment:

  1. I did this about 10 years ago and found it to become such a hassle and I ended up giving it back to them. Most of the time the items that I tried to scan would not staying and it became very frustrating to me I never did get any points for anything from having this. Things may have changed from 10 years ago but I just did not feel like it was worth the trouble.

    ReplyDelete