Thursday, July 17, 2014

ADOVIA Mineral Skin Care- REVIEW

I was sent this cream to try at home and was very excited because even though the hubby is younger than me he has lots of wrinkles, crows feet and underneath his eyes are some bad dark spots!!!#adovia Adovia is a unique skin care line, combining natural ingredients and modern science to formulate an effective blend of minerals and the finest herbal ingredients nature has to offer. The vital nutrients and minerals present in ADOVIA products are responsibly gathered at a place closest to the soul of Mother Earth-The Dead Sea ( this is the claim on the box )
The directions say Apply small amount to the area under and around the eyes until well absorbed. For best results, use daily. I used this on the husband because he has WAY more wrinkles than me. After just a few days you could see that under his eyes looked brighter, the dark circles are almost gone!! and the wrinkles were not so deep. He has crows feet as well and although they were still there they are not near as defined as before the eye cream. I believe if I keep using this on him it will make a big difference in the lines and dark circles around his eyes. I would recommend this product to others.. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment