Monday, July 28, 2014

Pedi-Derm Butt Paste-Review

I was super excited to receive this product for review.I was sent this product for free but it does not change how I feel about it. The Bum Paste is the solution for diaper rash and some other skin irritations. It does not take very long to get it by mail if you order it so I was happy about that. Their claim is: *Establishes thick layer of protection allowing baby's bottom to heal between diaper changes. *Intricate compounding procedure requiring even some of the ingredients to be made before being added to overall mixture. *Provides significant relied within 1 or 2 applications and heals even the most severe rashes within days. Now let me tell you that this stuff is AMAZING!!! My grand daughter has some minor health issue's and she often get's a diaper rash. I used to use another brand of butt treatment on her and although it did work, it took awhile. She has even had prescription treatments that work as well but take several applications. I put this on her bottom after she took a bath and right before bedtime. The paste has little to no smell so that was great. The instructions say to apply a thick coat after diaper change, especially at bedtime. If baby cries during application it is because they bottom is sensitive, this product does not sting. Never use baby wipes, use soft cloth or paper towel to clean bottom. When she got up the next morning I was shocked that she bottom had returned back to normal. The rash was gone and even the redness that is usually there for a day or so was gone as well!! I am delighted that is product works so well, They even have a Satisfaction guarantee. If you do not like the product or it does not do what it says you can return it with receipt within 30 days and receive a full refund. HOWEVER, you wont be sending it back!!
I will also tell you that I gave this to my husband to use. He works outside and he sometimes gets really chafed in areas that really suck. He put some on before he went to bed one night and when he got up he was so happy because he said that there was no trace that the chafed skin was even there. He said that this product is great for adult's as well as for babies. I am looking forward to finding other uses for this product!! I will purchase this product in the future!!! You can find this product at http://www.pedidermbumpaste.com/ and don't forget to check them out on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PediDermBumPaste and as well on Twitter at https://twitter.com/PDBumPaste I would like to thank the company for this great product and I hope that this review will prompt you to purchase this item for your household!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment