Friday, August 22, 2014

Genghis Grill LOVE IT

Have you ever been to Genghis Grill? Oh I am so addicted to going there right now.
The food is fresh, hot and healthy!! You get to make your own meal, you way and if you want you can stand and watch them cook it!!
When you go in and set down and the waitress brings you a large bowl ( for your food ) and a small bowl ( for your sauce) she/he takes your drink order and then you go and create your meal!!
They have a board of suggestions but I always just do what I want.
Step 1. Choose your protein... they have it all. Chicken, pork, beef, seafood, sausage. There is something for everyone. I choose prolly 6 meats today ( LOL )
 Step 2. Choose some spice.. I love the dragon, it is nice and spicy.
 Step 3. Choose your veggies.
 There is plenty to choose from.. I like pineapples, corn, broccoli, and a few other things.
 Step 4. Choose your sauce. This goes in the little bowl. They have many options. I like Mongolean and I also use the honey soy and Dragon ( it is cool to add more than one sauce )
 Step 5.. Choose White, brown or fried rice. OR 2 different kinds of noodles and then let them cook it.
 Step 6......... MMMMMMMMM Eat it!!! :) It is amazing!!!
After you eat here one time you will be hooked!!
They give you a free Birthday bowl and then several times a year they offer buy one get one free bowls ( which is cool cause dinner bowls are $10.50 ) Make sure you go to Genghis.com and sign up!!
I hope you like this review of Genghis!!! Go there and try it and then come back and tell me what you think!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment