Monday, September 22, 2014

Bully Sticks





We are always looking for good snacks for our pets!! I know I am!!
I received some Bully Sticks in the mail and I was super excited because the first thing you see on the package is 100% natural.... How awesome is that!!! My dog Bella just turned 2 years old and she is a puppy with lots of energy and she loves to eat things...
She eats everything in the house including the carpet!!! LOL I am serious I have spots in the carpet!!

These Bully Sticks are Odor Free.... Sourced from Free Range Cattle..Low in Fat and Chemical Free..
WOW that is so cool for a doggy Treat!!

The package also says that they Promote Oral Health...100% Digestible!!!
This is Bella.... SNIFF SNIFF!!! mmmmm Daddy those smell good!!!!
These sticks are high in protein!!!
Also a portion of the purchase helps support dog rescues throughout the USA!!! 
The best part is My dog LOVES LOVES them!!!! She will beg you and love on you to get one!!! They are great for your doggy if you are looking for a snack!!!!
I really hope that you will get some of these for your doggy!!! Your pet will love them as much as mine did!!! You can get them here....


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure my dog would love these as well. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha my dogs name is Bella also, and I have a Loulou, I am always on a lookout for a great snack, or treat for them, they are getting picky, as they like the best... lol so i will give these a shot. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great I need to try this snack for my Chunkylicious!! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete