Saturday, September 13, 2014

Cruise Pics- May 2014 Cozumel, MX

Oh how I love to cruise....  
I love to be out far far way from home!!!
It is scary at first if you have never been especially me because I am scared of water and do not know how to swim!!! This is pictures from my 3rd cruise this year and I hope you enjoy them!!!!
This is us BEFORE we started drinking Tequila!!! We are in Cozumel Mexico
 Why yes. we have started drinking!!!


This is me, Lacie and our local Mexico friend Victor
 Here it is 3 hours later and still drinking Tequila
 The water was sooo choppy that day that it was hard to get in.

 This Is Bob Marley's Bar in Cozumel,Mx and that is some strange dude that ended up with my bra!!
 I hope to see it flying high the next time I am there :)
 This is our ship the Carnival Triumph
We had such an amazing time in Cozumel.. I have hundred's of pictures on my facebook wall or you can watch for some more blog posts!!!!! If you have never been to Cozumel you HAVE to put it on your bucket list!! I am not a drinker, I never drink unless I am on a cruise LOL

4 comments:

  1. oh wow ;) beautiful pics ;) looks like someone had a wonderful time

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks soooooo FUN !! looks like a good time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to go there one day, beautiful photos!!

    ReplyDelete