Monday, October 20, 2014

Argan Body Lotion and Body Oil

I had the opportunity to try this and OMG I am so addicted!!
 The lotion: I have always had rough and dry skin.. which is crazy cause I never go outside!!
But anyways I am so famous for having dozens of lotions and potions all over the house!!
Not anymore.. the lotion smells so good, easy to apply and does not leave a greasy feeling on your skin. After just a couple of uses you will really start to see it working. It takes the dryness out and leaves your skin soft and supple!!! I am so glad that I got to try this product!!
The body oil is amazing to use after getting out of the shower. Towel dry off and then before getting dressed lather your body up with this oil and it will dry quickly.
It leaves you smelling so beautiful and it starts to work on your skin immediately!!
If leaves you feeling like you just went to the spa!!
I am even using it on my face!!!
I hope you go and check this out on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment