Tuesday, October 28, 2014

CELLULITE CREAM with RETINOL & CAFFEINE - Review



First off this product is made in the USA and that is awesome!!
I always try and get products that are made here!!!
It is really easy to use, just apply to the skin where you think you have cellulite.
It is super easy to apply, using your hands, it absorbs into the skin quickly and drys pretty fast. I wait until I am dry to get dressed.
It has a wonderful smell and I like the way the aroma lingers a little bit!!
I have these little dimply looking spots and this cream has really worked on making them less visible!!!
I am also using this on them tiger stripes on my boobs!! I have noticed the stripes have gotten a little lighter!!
I have very sensitive skin and there has been no reaction to this cream so I know it is safe for others with sensitive skin like mine.
They are one of the products on the market with Retinol and Caffeine!! That is super cool.
You can find this product  on Amazon here I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment