Tuesday, October 14, 2014

MAG-Magnetic Screen Door Review



Ahhh......... the fall weather is finally heading our way.. I love to smell the fall weather and to feel the cool air. We did not have a screen door so I got this Magnetic one for free to try. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! It is soooooooooooo super easy to use.
All you have to do is use the sticky's that come with the kit and place them over your door.
I also used the little nails so that the wind would not blow mine away.

They fit most doorways, mine did not quite fit BUT my hubby was able to add a little board to the side of the entryway so that it would fit!!!
It was so simple to put up and once you do.......... LEAVE that door open!!!
It is so cool to use.. the magnetic strips are very heavy and always close when you come in and out.
Here is my front door. It is super funny cause the dog is scared of it and she wont even try to walk thru it!!!!
Everyone who does not have a screen door should get one of these, they are super cool and very cost effictive!! I am going to get one for the back door!!!
You can get this item on Amazon here.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments: