Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Smart Weigh 500 x 0.01g Digital Pro Pocket Scale Review



We all need a Smart Scale.
I like to have one for measuring when I get recipes that are written in ounces instead of cups.
  You can also use this  for weighing mail.
This scale works for both of those!!!
This scale is lightweight, accurate and durable.
It is made REALLY well and is so easy to use.
It has a blue back light which makes it so easy to read.
It has several ways that you can weigh your stuff and it comes with 2 lids!!!
Now even though it will not fit in my pocket, it will fit in my purse and I can take it with me if needed. It also takes up NO space on my desk when I am using it to weigh mail!!
You can go and get your own on Amazon here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to have one of these, since I am trying to loose weight and eat healthier! Thanks for the great information on this scale!

    ReplyDelete