Sunday, November 2, 2014

FoxBrim Natural Toner` Witch Hazel

I am always looking to make my skin better. I have never been a big product girl over things I have never heard of but my mother in law SWEARS by witch hazel  so getting this product to try was cool. I just love the fact that the Fox brim is a 100% natural refresh toner that has Witch Hazel +Aloe+ MSM+Vitamin C, Safe and effective for ALL skin types.
I liked that this product has no added fragrances and has a lovely natural scent. This product has a pop-up cap for dispensing the toner on a cotton ball which I did every morning after washing my face.
Sometimes my face feels dry even after using new toner but this one did not.
It worked really well at keeping my skin from getting dryer with the chance of the weather.
I am very happy with this product. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment