Friday, November 7, 2014

Jiva Organics Coriander Seeds

I am such a crazy foodie. Our family so loves to eat.
I am always searching for things to make good BBQ runs with or to rub on some kind of meat.
Well I got the chance to try these Coriander seeds and decided to make some pork. LOL
Jiva Organics is a line of certified Organic spices that offer a tremendous value over mainstream alternatives.
This is a USDA certified organic Coriander seeds that is of extreme quality.
This is a really big bag, you get WAY more than you would if you bought a container at the store!!
So it is a amazing value for the Price.

So I took an 8 pound Pork Tenderloin and I took about 5 tablespoons or seeds and crushed them up in a zip lock back... Mixed with salt, pepper and garlic powder and covered my pork loin. I covered it and put in fridge overnight. Took pork loin out next day and smoked in my smoker..

OHHHHHHHHH how great it tasted!!! It was so awesome. The flavor of the coriander seeds was subtle and had an earthy quality to them. They were not over powering at all.

You can check them out on their Facebook Page here.
You can order from Amazon here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment