Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Moda Vox Box

Here is my Moda Vox Box From Influenster!!

I just love Influenster... It is a place where you get a chance to receive products and then talk about them!! We all need things to talk about.
In this Vox Box there are some really good things :)
1. Rimmel London Rockin Curves Mascara
       Totally awesome, it works really well and does not clump up on you at all.
2. Rimmel London Moisture Lipstick~
       This is a new and improved lipstick for lips drenched in moisture. The color is super bright.
3. Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lip-Liner
        I have never used a clear lip liner before.. It actually defines your lips with out that extra color.
4. Hair Food Moisture Hair Mask
        Food for the hair. Easy to use and leaves your hair so soft and manageable.
5. Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa
        I am a cocoa lover, this is so rich and chocolaty. It is easy to make and tastes great.
6. Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer
         Oh how I despise dry skin. I have already used this one and bought some more it is so good.
7. Resouce Srping Water
           100% natural Spring Water. It takes like water, I always drink bottled water.

I hope you like reading about my Vox Box as much as I like having it!!!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment