Friday, November 7, 2014

Solid Quartz HDMI Cable

HDMI Cables..
What is the difference between a $1 cable and this one??
ALOT... You know that saying you get what you paid for?
Well that is so true here.
I cannot believe how well made this HDMI cord is!!
It is so sturdy and is made really really. It is twice as heavy as the cheap on that we had.
There is a braided covering on the wire that is going to keep this safe from wear and tear.
We replaced this cable with the one we had on the Tv and the difference in the quality of the picture was APPLES TO ORANGES.... The new cable made the picture so much clearer. It gave the Tv a fresh crisp sound
Watching shows form my laptop to my TV is such an amazing thing and This product helps you get the best picture and sound available.
It is a whole new experience even watching You Tube.
We put the other one on a video game and WOW...... the graphics seemed so much clearer. Now I am not a video game player but my son was very happy with the change and now I am going to have to buy one of these for each of the children to use for their games!!!
You need to try them out.......... you can get them here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment