Thursday, December 4, 2014

Suddora Pink Ribbon Sweatbands

I like to have a sweatband when I am exercising because lets face it, I hate to sweat!!
These sweatbands come in black, white and pink. I chose pink because lets face it, I like pink.
I like how bright they are.
 They are made with high quality material. 80%  cotton.. 12% spandex and 8%  Nylon.
They fit really well on me and I did not have any trouble getting them off or on.
They are 3 inches in height and are the regular size so they will fit most people.
They are super soft and feel great when wearing.
You will get one headband and 2 wristbands that are easy to wash and maintain.
These would be great for sports, exercising and all kind's of things!!
I think they would make a great gift!!!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I actually have these, and I love them. I wear them during my 5ks'

    ReplyDelete