Monday, May 11, 2015

Neutrogena Naturals



Did you know that the average US household wastes about 10,000 gallons of water a year?
WOW that is so much water!! I know that I am guilty of it especially when I am brushing my teeth or washing my face!!!
Let me tell you about these Neutrogena Natural's purifying makeup remover cleansing towelettes.
They are made from 100% renewable fiber, these ultra soft wipes are clinically proven to completly remove dirt, oil and makeup. Targeting even the most stubborn long wearing and waterproof make up.
I will leave your skin purified, fresh and healthy looking with no greasy residue!!
How cool is that!!!
They have a challenge on their web site where you can see how well these work for others and you can make the pledge yourself!! What are you waiting for??
 Get involved and join #WipeForWater. Pledge to clean your face without using water, and instead exclusively clean with Neutrogena® Naturals Purifying Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes. For each pledge, Neutrogena® Naturals will contribute $1 to The Nature Conservancy to support water conservation, up to $50,000.
I mean seriously this is great!!!
I promise you will buy these again and again!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment