Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Christmas Cards

Hello Readers.....



I am so curious where you all stand with Christmas cards????

Do you mail them out still? Do you love to receive them???
This year I sent off 100 Christmas Cards.
I love to set down and write them out. I love picking out a special card for each person and I always include a little note with how our house and family is doing.....
I run to the mail box every day just to see if I am getting any in return.....


I really think that people are not sending like they used too...
5 years ago I received 114 cards in the mail!! IT was amazing!! I had them everywhere!!!

This year..............20


So it seems to me that the world has forgotten how WONDERFUL Christmas cards are!!

Do you send them? Do you love to receive them?

No comments:

Post a Comment