Monday, January 4, 2016

The wonderful Cheese Ball

Oh How I love a good cheese ball....
I have just recently learned about them so I have no idea where my head has been the last 40+ years...
I am guessing because cream cheese was not something I ate a lot growing up...

I have learned that there is no limit to what you can put in a cheese ball and soon I am going to come up with an amazing bacon one but for now here is the one I just made!!!


This one is super easy!!!
2 blocks cream cheese
1 can dried beef chopped
1 bag of spicy shredded cheese
i chopped jalapeno
1 package onion soup mix
Mix all together and put in fridge for several hours so that the ingredients will get all loving together!!
mmmmmmmmmm I always eat mine with Crackers and any cracker will do for me!!!!
Do you have a favorite Cheeseball???
Can you share your recipe with me????
I hope that you really enjoy mine!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks dleicious :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete