Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Boot Camp Graduation for Eugene

I recently made the 12 hour drive from my house to Chicago, Il.
Wow what a ride!! But it was totally worth it because seeing my nephew graduate just melted my heart!!!                        
                                                     This top one is us getting ready.
                                            Here they are lined up
                                                          Here they are swearing in
Here we are after the ceremony
I cannot begin to say how proud I am of his graduation!!!!
                              Here we are with him the next morning at 5 am waiting while he heads to Texas from Chicago for his next adventure!! We are going to miss you sweetie!! Looking forward to the holidays!!! God Speed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment