Thursday, August 17, 2017

MAC Satin Pink Lipstick

I am such a lipstick junkie!!!
I buy lipstick way more than I should!!!

Here is a MAC lipstick.. the color is Satin Pink

I know lipstick and think of myself as a connoisseur after decades of searching for the "perfect" lipstick that's not too thick, stays in place without feathering, wears for hours without refreshing needed, and maintains the integrity of color in the tube. Mac offers this in there Satin line of lipsticks which are by far the best on the market. A tube with daily use lasts in excess of six months due to the richness and stability of color that lasts for hours. I then found my "signature" color in the pink. Mac offers such a variety of beautiful colors that no matter what your "signature" color is....they will have a lipstick for it that will become a must on your vanity as well as your cosmetic pouch in your purse. I've tuned some friends in to this little secret and cannot tell you how grateful they are. There's a lot of bang for the buck with this tube of lipstick! I won't wear anything else.......I will go without lipstick first.

If you want one, you can get yours MAC STORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment