Thursday, August 14, 2014

Green Smoke Green Tea Electronic Cigarette REVIEW!!

So I have been trying to quit smoking for years!! I always said that I would not be a smoker when I turned 40, well I am now 41 but I am not smoking cigarettes anymore. I have bought several kinds of E-cigs and vapor cigs in an attempt to stay off cigarettes so when I got the chance to try this one for FREE I was all over it!! I was excited that it came in the quickly and it comes with so much stuff!!
The Starter Kit includes * 2 electronic Cigarette Batteries * 1 USB Electronic Cigarette * 10 Nicotine Cartomizers * 1 USB charger * 1 Car Adapter * 1 Home Adaptor * User manual * 1 Member card
try The batteries come already charged and it also comes with a carrying case!! The carrying case is cool because you can take a charged spare battery and some extra cartomizers. The starter kit comes with a selection of flavors so that you can try a few and see what you like and do not like!! I love that idea!!!
The company also lets you recycle the used cartomizers so you won't be having to throw them in the trash. Since it came with 2 batteries PLUS mine came with another one so we ended up with 3.. Me and the hubby are both smoking on these. I believe each cartomizer lasts us two days so that is great!!! I tried the Mocha and it was awesome, it tastes a little like chocolate and coffee and the hubby started out with a regular one. We love the taste and how easy they are to smoke on. The batteries last a long time and are easy to charge where ever you are. That is the best thing because other ecigs you can only charge at home and so when you are out and it stops working, it sucks!! HOWEVER you wont have this problem with thse!! My battery has lasted me a whole day before so that is also awesome!!
Their website is so user friendly and you have to order refills online. They have several flavors to choose from. You can also save by buying them in bulk!! That is great because you can order a lot and they also will let you do automatic shipping every so often but you DO NOT HAVE TO!! You can just order what you want when you want and that is so cool!! I urge you to visit their website at www.greensmoke.com and check them out!! You wont be disappointed!! Even though I got this product for free it does not change my opinion and this blog has ONLY my personal opinions of the product!!! I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment