Tuesday, August 19, 2014

IPSY GLAM BAG-August

This is the second month that I have gotten an IPSY bag... Let me tell you about IPSY.. Michelle Phan has inspired countless women around the world through her beauty video tutorials on YouTube. Every day, the question Michelle gets asked the most is: "What are the right products for me?" With infinite beauty product combinations in the marketplace, choosing the best items for your needs can be a challenge! That was why Michelle created ipsy. Michelle and her team of stylists have selected products they love, for you to try. Each month, subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Members can watch and play along with the stylists with the same products that they are using. All for only $10 a month.         Here is my bag for August. *Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide on Eye Pencil *Klorance Extra Gentle Dry Shampoo *Costal Scents Forever Blush *Jersey Shore Sun MONGONGO anti aging lip balm *Flying Solo Eye Shadow color half naked I am not sure that with this month and last months bags that I really can say that I like everything so today I am going to go back and change my preferences and hope that I can get some better colors, I am very light skinned and I need light colors and my last 2 bags have had some dark stuff in there. They are AMAZING brands and it does give you the opportunity to try some pricey cosmetics for just a little money and that way if you like them or don't like them you will know BEFORE you spend a lot of money.. Please do to IPSY.com and check this out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment