Monday, October 6, 2014

Argan Oil Hair Mask



My hair has been feeling yucky for a long time now.
I have been coloring my hair for 25 years. I use a blow dryer and all the other styling tools like rollers, straight irons and curling irons and my hair sure pays the price...
When I got a chance to try this product I was not sure what to think or whether or not it would work... First thing when you open the container.. it SMELLS AMAZING!!! Oh how I love the smell.
This mask is a deep conditioning treatment designed to transform dry and damaged hair into strong , soft, shiny, healthy hair.
SO you wash your hair and then apply to clean towel dried hair. use your hands and fingers to evenly distribute a generous amount beginning at the scalp and working towards the ends. Leave treatment in for 5-15 minutes. then rinse. I washed my hair and left the treatment in while I did a load of laundry and washed the dishes in the sink, then I rinsed.
I was surprised that my hair felt so soft so quickly and the wonderful smell was still there.
Look at all the great ingredients in this product!!!
If you want your hair to look better and feel better I urge you to try this product
You can get this product here at Amazon.com and it is only $19.99
You really only need to use it once a week. That is all I am using it and I can really tell a difference in my hair!!
It is a good size container and it will last you a long time!!!
I hope you liked this review and I sure hope that you will run over to Amazon and try this product out for yourself as I really like it. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment