Tuesday, July 14, 2015

NeoCell Beauty Bursts

Now that I am in my 40's ( barely ) I spend a lot of time looking for things that will make me look and feel younger. When I had the opportunity to try these Beauty Bursts free in exchange for my review I could not resist!!!
These Gourmet Collagen Soft Chews come in a really nice fresh mint chocolate flavor.
The instructions say to eat 2-4 a day every day.
 I have eaten a whole bag already ha ha.
These bursts deliver high absorption beauty nutrients.
Super Collagen 1& 3 is the body's beauty protein and strengthens skin, hair and nails.
The Hyaluronic Acid is known as Natures Moisturizer and hydrates the skin.
The Vitamin C is essential to boosting collagen in the skin.
I have noticed that my hair is softer and I am not having as many hairs falling out after taking these. Also I have even had to cut my nails down short more than once which ususally does not happen in a month. All in all I am pretty happy with these and I am going to buy some and see what happens after 60 days!!
You can get yours on Amazon here.

No comments:

Post a Comment