Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Chocolate Chip Cookies

 Do you love cookies as much as I do??? Mmmmmm I love them every Kind!!!!
I baked some for my monster in law yesterday because it was her Birthday and she likes M&M's!!
 Look how oooey gooey these cookies are!! I actually used a large ice cream scoop to make these so they only made about 12 each batch... I made these really large so that I could make some Ice cream sammies!!!
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt

1 cup (2 sticks, 1/2 pound) butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated [white] sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 eggs
1 Bag M&M's
1 cup chopped nuts


COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large mixer bowl. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition; gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in M&M's and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE in preheated 375-degree [Fahrenheit] oven for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.

In the second picture I added 1/2 cup GOOD cocoa powder so that they would be chocolaty!!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Add some Birthday cake ice cream and make a sandwich!!! How great is that for a Birthday!! YUMMO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment