Wednesday, August 31, 2016

theBalm NUDE Eyeshadow Palette

I have been pleasantly surprised that I prefer this to the UD palette (got that as a gift recently). This palette has a nice mix of matte, soft pearl and soft metallic shades as well as rich and dark shades. The UD palette did not have enough matte shades for me and had a little too much shimmer since I was looking for something versatile enough to create multiple looks for my conservative job.

The other good thing about this palette is that it includes a rich matte black shadow. I have used it as a liner or smoked it out for a traditonal smokey eye.

The colors are very intense with a good color payoff. They do not fade throughout the day. The brush is ok and I have used it when I didn't have my own brushes. The palette itself is about the same size as the UD palette and it also has a magnetic closure.

There are several shades that are similar to the original UD palette (specifically Buck and darkhorse and Sin) but they do not contain the same amount of shimmer.

Want one of these??? You can get one here on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment