Friday, September 2, 2016

Bath Bombs




I love to take a bath.. I love to set and relax, I take a bottle of wine and a book, or my MP3 ( I know I am old) and relax where no one can bug me!!!
I like to have bath bombs because they help me relax, the smells are wonderful and the fizziness makes me think about my wine or some Champs!!
About the Product

  • ★ BATH BOMBS GIFT SET ★ A great mixture of fizzy, fragrant and soothing scents for a delightful bath experience - Makes a great gift for mom
  • ★ SIX UNIQUE BATH FIZZIES ★ Lavender, Cucumber Melon, Moonlight Rose, Grapefruit Tangerine, Black Raspberry Vanilla and Cool Water
  • ★ HANDMADE IN THE USA ★ Every bath bomb is individually wrapped to preserve freshness and are organic, vegan, gluten-free and handmade in the USA
  • ★ EXTRA LARGE 4.5 OZ ★ Each aromatherapy bath bomb is 4.5 ounces for a long lasting, fizzy luxury bath experience
  • ★ HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS ★ Our bath bombs contain the finest ingredients including baking soda, citric acid, kosher sea salt, water, shea butter, coconut oil, colorant and fragrance.
  •                      

No comments:

Post a Comment