Friday, August 5, 2016

Lorac Pro 3 Pallette

Have you had a chance to get the Pro 3 Pallette?
I FINALLY got me one and I am totally in love with this pallette!!
 Go PRO with the LORAC PRO Palette! Created by celebrity makeup artist Carol Shaw, this PRO artistry palette is packed with 8 shimmer and 8 matte eye shadows in all the shades you need to create the hottest looks straight from the Red Carpet. LORAC's velvety-smooth shadows are infused with soothing botanicals and are ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry so you can shade, shadow, line and define your eyes, just like a PRO. PRO Palette contains 16 Eye Shadows and a Mini Behind The Scenes Eye Primer for stay-true color that lasts, a PRO must-have!

Shades:
  • Top Row (Matte): White, Cream, Taupe, Light Pink, Mauve, Sable, Espresso and Black
  • Bottom Row (Shimmer): Nude, Champagne, Gold, Light Bronze, Pewter, Garnet, Deep Purple and Slate.

Includes:
  • PRO Palette (0.32 oz)
  • Mini Behind The Scenes Eye Primer (0.19 oz)
  I found these shadows really easy to work with. With a brush the application is a little less intense in pigmentation, which is nice if you're looking to blend or slowly build up color in specific areas. If you really want to pack on the shine or color, your best bet is to use your fingers or a dampened brush. On their own these shadows also have pretty decent lasting power, although I think using a primer does help. The one included with the palette is decent (although perhaps not my favorite) and reminds me a lot of Too Faced's Shadow Insurance.
 Lorac PRO Palette 3 is a hit. I’m sorely disappointed by the quality of Medallion, but side from that I’m delighted with the left side of the palette because as a warm toned, light-medium person a lot of those shades tend to wash me out, and I’m very happy with everything else. I do not own Unzipped so I cannot compare there, but even with two Naked palettes and the first two Lorac PRO palettes, I still think this was a worthwhile investment in my neutral obsession. A lot of the shades would really benefit from a, “sticky,” primer like a glitter or pigment primer – but I find that to be the case with all my Lorac PROs as well.

You can get your pallette here at http://www.ulta.com/pro-palette?productId=xlsImpprod4500053

No comments:

Post a Comment