Tuesday, September 6, 2016

EMU Oil

I think this one is in my top 5
FOR SURE!!


I can't say this enough. This stuff is a huge bargain. For those stating this stuff smells bad, that's a huge lie. Yes, it has a slight smell, but what product doesn't? I have used This Emu oil for about a week now, and let me tell you, my skin is thanking me. My face is glowing each day. At night, I put this on my face (just a super small dab), and wake up with my skin not looking droopy or dry. I used to wake up looking a mess, and this stuff is wonderful.

For the hair, it's even better. Leaves your hair looking silky smooth. Promotes growth.

For those with pimples and blemishes, this has the ability to help promote quicker healing. I had a blemish the other day, so I put a dab on it, and rubbed it into the blemish. The next day, it was almost completely gone. All there was-was a very slight scab that disappeared the next day.

If you want a bargain for twice the amount other brands charge 12 to 30 bucks for, get this. If you don't like the extremely slight smell (which is hardly noticeable), I recommend you mixing this with your favorite moisturizing creams. It enhances whatever it's mixed with.
  • Emu Oil. No added chemicals or preservatives. Just Pure and Natural Emu Oil.
  • Unsurpassed nourishing benefits: provides radiant youthful and plumper skin.
  • Reduces dryness, redness, marks, itching, and soothes sunburn and promotes hair health and growth.
  • Perfect for aching joints, sprains, burns, sore muscles, wounds and scars

You can get yours here.

No comments:

Post a Comment