Monday, August 15, 2016

Bellmain Ramekins

I love making dessert!! What I really like is to make them individually!!
These Ramekins are just perfect for that!!
These ramekins are really adorable.
These ones are 4 oz and they are porcelain, They are very sturdy and I have already dropped one and it did not break so I am super excited about that!! That means I dont have to worry when the grandkids are using them.
These are very versatile. You can use them in the microwave and the oven.. they are dishwasher safe and stack on top of each other so they are very easy to store and do not take up alot of room.
I made Chocolate Melting Cake in mine the other day. I have always wanted to make this cake and never had the ramekins until now.
They were easy to fill and easy to take in and out of the oven. I love how they cook your dishes very easily and they all cook at the same time.
If you do not want to bake with these they are also great for setting out condiments like BBQ sauce and ranch.. You could put these out with taco toppings or even sprinkles for when you are decorating desserts.
Single serve desserts and dishes are all the rage right now and so if you are looking for some ramekins I really hope that you will get these. The brand comes in another size as well if you want the bigger ones.

You can get your set here!!
Let me know what you make with yours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment